Get your unique Shopify ecommerce website with Freddie and his team
- Beautiful and fully responsive design
- Optimised for SEO and we’ll give you advice to keep up the best SEO practices
- You’ll also get essential advice on online marketing and how to manage your website
Why choose us?
- With more than 10 years ecommerce experience and being the owner of several online shops, Freddie knows exactly your needs.
- Smooth and easy. The details of your project will be discussed with Freddie in person, in plain English. Developing your own ecommerce website doesn’t have to be complicated.
- In addition to his own websites, Freddie and his team developed dozens of websites for other online entrepreneurs like you.
- You’ll get a good ecommerce website for a fraction of agencies prices.
How we work:
1) Freddie will have a chat with you to find out what are your needs and requirements.
2) We’ll send you a list of questions. If you have any examples of websites or designs you like, you’re welcome to send them over, we always find these helpful.
3) Our team will start working on the project.
4) We’ll send you a first draft for you to review.
5) We’ll do up to three rounds of modifications (additional modifications will be billed by the hour). 6) Once you validate the website, we’ll send a step by step guide for you to do the final setups (what involves sensitive information such as payment details).
7) After one more check of the website, your new website can be launched! :-)
In order to offer competitive prices, the following elements must be provided:
- Quality photos, unless you wish to use stock photos
Shopify store design and setup (15 pages)
+ 20 product listings + 4 plugins/extensions*
+ payment gateway setup**
+ Google Analytics setup**
+ Facebook Ads Manager account and pixel setup**
• Logo design: £150
• Additional product listings: £4 per simple listings / £6 per listings with variations
• Photo retouching service: from £2 to £10 per image, depending on complexity
• Content writing: billed by the hour
• Plugins/extensions (examples: Instagram feed, popup, email automation for newsletter registration discount, booking functionality, etc): from £30 to £100 per plugin depending on complexity
• Google Analytics setup**: £30
• Facebook Ads Manager account and pixel setup**: £30
*A plugin/extension can be: your Instagram feed displayed on the website, a popup or a review functionality for example.
**Some of the steps must be done by you, the client. We’ll guide you through these steps.